A HEIDENHAIN programming station is an exact copy of the control. By creating a Digital Twin, the HEIDENHAIN Service department can now turn your front-office programming station into a nearly perfect model of the shopfloor machine. This gives you assurance that programs created with CAM systems or the programming station will run seamlessly in real life.
The Digital Twin lets you harness the actual kinematics, parameters, and functions of your machine during design, programming, and simulation in the office
View the booklet
Prior to machining, the Digital Twin performs these tasks:
Once on the shop floor, you reduce setup, simulation, and program debugging times while increasing process reliability and productivity.
The Digital Twin does more than help you create verified NC programs. You can also use it for quoting, job planning, and TNC training:
The easy steps to a Digital Twin
1. You provide us with your exact requirements by contacting the NC Programming Helpline by phone or e-mail: +49 8669 31-3103 or service.nc-pgmheidenhainde.
2. We create a rough cost estimate based on your machine data.
3. We prepare a quote.
4. You place an order.
5. We adapt the programming station.
6. We create and send you a backup file of the adapted programming station.
7. You upload the backup file into all of your matching programming stations.